Can't create account

I have been trying to create an account but after I insert my phone number and I’m trying to create a password account there’s a pop-up that says “We’re sorry, something has gone wrong. Please try again.”

I’m using the latest version on Revolut on IOS

Same problem and I just can’t fix it, plz help

Hello, I am also trying to create an account. When I input the code sent over SMS, it says it is incorrect.

Same problem here. I’m trying to sign up on Revolut but after the SMS verification part, nothing happens when I click on “Sign up”. I have an iPhone 11 with iOS 14. What shall I do? @AndreasK could you please send me a direct message? I can’t message you.

Hi, I am having the same problem. I enter all my details and then just takes me back to the phone number part on a loop. This is frustrating and will soon stop trying. Can some one help me?

Hi I have created account using ref link (invite friend) I clicked on this link type my phone number and downloaded the app from App Store. Then I type my phone number in the app and I got an error “something went wrong please try later” I have the latest app version and I also tried reinstall the app. I also tried to register using another iPhone and still I got this error could you help me?

I didn’t get my code, what am I need to do? I tried more than 7 times… I uninstalled and dineloaded for 3 times… doesn’t work… What am I need to do?

Deactivated my English account and went to open a Australian account as I’ve moved, App keeps saying sorry something went wrong when trying to sign up with Australian mobile number

@discobot Can you help me? I pressed on lost contact by mistake and know i cant insert my real phone number

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

@discobot display help

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial just for you, in a personal message. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Ability will never catch up with the demand for it. — Confucius

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

@discobotdisplayhelp

hi there i have a problem in creating an account i enter my uk number adress my name and at last it ask me for my email and after putting email it again redirects to the phone number and again the sign up loop starts i can creat an account please help.

Hey there!

I wanted to create a new account, but after providing my number I get the same message as pretty much everyone else here.
Is there any workaround possbile?

Hey @AndreasK, Im trying to make an account on your app, but everytime I wan’t to confirm my phone number, I never recieve the code via SMS, and it’s the only to confirm it. Can you help me?