Can't create account

You can see more options for contacting when you read the whole article from that link.

1 Like

i have lodged a complaint but can take up to 15 days to get response!!! first time i have needed tech support so didn’t realise how awful it is. gonna have to consider taking my cash elsewhere as i think we all should. this is just not acceptable.

no one here can login so this advice is pointless???

C’mon! Read the whole article!

Alternatively, you can also:

1 Like

Or contact them through Twitter!

1 Like

Hi @anon33247966 I have a similar issue. Support told me to terminate my account and create another to change my address to Canada and I have the same message.
Thanks

Hi Andreask
Please help me too. How do I send you a dm?
I created my account in Australia and was on the wait list then decided to change my pin stupidly then I couldn’t log back in.
Please help me. Thanks

I have been trying to create an account but after I insert my phone number and I’m trying to create a password account there’s a pop-up that says “We’re sorry, something has gone wrong. Please try again.”

I have this problem as well, I believe your app doesn’t recognize my carrier (HoT in Slovenia) as it works on my friend’s number (different carrier) but not on mine. It really frustrates me, can anything be done about it? I can’t send you a direct message, So I had ro reply here :slight_smile:

Hi Adreas, I am not able to get into the app. I have a message to change the telephone number and when I do it, I have no more options. There is any problem…
Could you help me?

Hello @anon33247966, I have the same problem (Error code when trying to create a pass code for a new account) and really need this account asap. Can you please help me?

I had to reset my iPhone and since then I can login to the app and get all sorts of weird error messages.

This is very frustrating as a new user

I am experiencing this same bug when I forgot my entrance PIN and needs known it. PIN code setup is one big bug. But…

Not exists bugs without bugs. You needs be a patience and needs try this different or TRY AGAIN different option.

This helps me, when I almost has been lose my account.
No so hard.

Not on Twitter

Have emailed compliant

No response and I have no access to banking. Very very poor support

Hi I’m facing the exact same problem too, do you happen to know the solution already?

I’ve recently been trying to create an account but every time I put my number in and try create a passcode it tells me something’s gone wrong and to try again. I had an account before and deactivated it, could that be a problem?

I have the same issue too.

Hello,

I’ve not met a resolution as of yet however I have just sent over an email.

Please refer to the advice stated by @Regalia.

I will post here once I hear anything back. :slight_smile:

Hello,

I have created and deleted revolut account same day, now I want (day later) create new one and I have always message something went wrong when I type pin, please help !

@anon33247966 I’m afraid that for some reason (?) I cannot write DMs to anyone. Can you write to me or tell me who to contact to solve this issue please?