Can't change address

I didn’t realize that revolut wasn’t available in Canada so when I singed up I entered my Canadian address now it won’t let me do anything. I have a two year visa in the UK that allows me to work here so I’m wondering if I can still get Revolut and how I can change the address?

In-app not allowing change of address

@AndreasK
I am having the same issue. I made the mistake of putting my home address in Canada, however, I am moving to France and will be working there, so I was looking to open a Revolut account for this. However, when I go into the app there is no place for me to check or go into my profile and change the address. It only says that I’m in the queue for Canada.

At the moment, I am traveling abroad so I have a different SIM and therefore have used the number of where I am which is Indonesia. I used that number so I could get the verification through text and now I can’t even go into my account to change anything or even use the chat to get help!

I cannot believe how impossible it is to get support when a company is handling money virtually. NOt even a single email for support. I had to create an account here just to inquire about this and I have no idea what to do.

I want to change my address to my address in France where I will be living. How do I do this as I cannot access anything? Can someone please help and fix this or provide an email address or proper support channel for us to feel more comfortable with this bank and handling our money. The crazy thing is I haven’t even gotten started with the bank and already I am having major difficulty.

Hey guys. Could you please send me a direct message so that I can help you out?

I sent you a direct message twice but haven’t heard back from you.

Hi @haveninvest I’ve sent you a DM, please check your inbox.