Can't change address - stuck in waiting list

Hi,
I’m currently staying in Singapore and registered with my local address, not knowing that your services are unavailable here. I can’t seem to make any changes through the app, because the only visible thing is the waiting queue. Is it possible to re-register for your services, and if so, how may I do that?

I don’t know how your app looks like… Is there possibility to chat with support?
If not- try contact them via DM on Twitter or ask @anon33247966 in here.

1 Like

Hi there. Are you a legal resident in the EEA?

Hi Andreas, yes I am.

I’ve terminated the previous account. You should be able to sign up again now using an EEA phone number and address.

2 Likes

Thanks for the assistance Andreas!

1 Like

If i move permanently to South Africa,can i change my private details or must i keep my adress from Germany?And whats about the phonenumber?Hi AndreasK am Peter

Hi @anon33247966,
I’m having the same issue and have an EEA passport. Would you be able to terminate my account too please?

Hi there,

I have recently relocated to the UK from Australia (dual citizen).I’d like to deactivate my spot in the Aus queue and reapply in the UK. Is that possible?

Cheers,
Emma

hi @anon33247966 can you help me ? i m in Malta but because of the situation now i can not upload the id card i still don’t have it, i was thinking if its possible to change my Macedonian address ?

Hi @anon33247966,
I’m having the same issue and have an EEA passport. Would you be able to terminate my account too please?

1 Like

@anon33247966 is a former Revolut employee, so not longer working for Revolut anymore, that’s why his account is anonymized.

This is a user community no Revolut support here.

I have exactly the same problem. I cannot chat in the app and ask for support as I cannot login. I sent an email a while back but no reply. Please assist @anon33247966 .

Please check my post just above yours.

Any idea how to get in touch with customer support if you cannot make an app account?

1 Like

Please check the linked topic in the post I am referring to.

After you login from web you can click on the chat icon and chat with customer support when you’re in the waiting list. They can delete your account and then you can setup a new one.

1 Like