Cannot verify some bank cards. Verification window blank.

Hello,

When trying to top-up the revolut account for the first time from the SEB bank card, after entering all the card data it goes to a 3DS verification screen which is blank. No further action is possible.
At the same time on the same device adding another bank’s (Swedbank) card, 3DS security screen appears and it is possible to top up the revolut account.

Here’s how it looks:
revolut_verify_issue

This experiment has been made on 3 different android devices and results appears to be the same.

Please tell me - which side problem this is - SEB bank or Revolut or maybe all my android devices? And please advise how we could fix this. Thanks.

4 Likes

Hey, sadly this is a known problem with swedbank

Kudos for such a detailed and thorough report :+1:

You rarely (read: never) get that.

:+1:

1 Like

My work colleague had the same issue. App reinstall solved the issue for him.

Bonjour à tous !

Alors voilà, j’ai un gros problème. Récemment j’ai top-up plusieurs somme de 250 euros sur mon nouveau compte Revolut par le biais de cartes virtuelles sécurisées de ma banque en France.

Revolut me demande de vérifier mon compte car celui-ci a été bloqué. Le soucis est qu’il me demande un code à 4 chiffres que l’on peut trouvé sur le libellé du virement like “CARD 30/03 Revolut1234 revolut.co" mais je n’ai reçu uniquement ceci "CARD 30/03 Revolut12 revolut.co”. Donc seulement deux chiffres.

Comment suis-je censé faire maintenant pour débloquer mon compte ??

Merci à vous

Hello everyone!

So here, I have a big problem. Recently I top-up several sum of 250 euros on my new Revolut account through secure bank cards of my bank in France.

Revolute asks me to check my account because this one has been blocked. The trouble is that it asks me for a 4-digit code that can be found on the text of the transfer like “CARD 30/03 Revolut * 1234 revolut.co” but I have received only this :"CARD 30/03 Revolut * 12 revolut.co ". So only two numbers.

How am I supposed to do now to unlock my account ??

Thank you

UPDATE: SEB bank verification works on apple devices. Still doesn’t on Android.

1 Like

Hi there I’m having an issue verify my account, it wont let me use my card until I do but when I click verify my identity nothing happens.

I am trying to verify a BNP Bank (French) account. The Revolut app asks for a 4 digit code from the transaction listed in bank account statement. The problem is that the transaction info does not contain any 4 digit code, such as Revolut1234. But there is a 6 digit Ref number, but that may be generated by the bank. So how do I verify this BNP account?

I just registered on Revolt and I tried adding money from my Monzo Uk acct with no success.

Is this Revolut or a Monzo issue??

Hi dear revolut users!

I had problems with topup from SEB Bank Latvia card several years ago. Now i dont have SEB card so cant reproduce the issue. I found workaround for exact issue.

Cant topup from SEB Bank Latvia card. App just throws an error during connect to banks 3D page:

Sometimes it gets to 3D page, but throws an error anyway:

SEB Bank says that this is an app issue. And I beleive them.

I have found a way how to make app work. It works if app is minimized during 3D connection, then app gets to 3D page and I can perform authentication:
ezgif.com-gif-maker

App says that something is wrong, but top-up actually is successful.

PS. I have informed revolut via email about exact problem and workaround in year 2019. There were no actions from revolut. Revolut said SEB has issues, not revolut app.

PPS. I have tried to make a topic about this in revolut community, but im still unable to make a topic because of my low trust level (since year 2019). Thats awesome - im registering on a revolut forum to help other users and cant create a topic. I need to be active here to earn some trust level to be able to create a topic. Thats why i didnt help anyone although i really tried. Thats a very very stupid algorithm. Thanks, Revolut!