Cannot verify account, need help!

@anon33247966 Hi there, could you please help me? Having issues verifying my account. Have tried a number of times (with clear picture of passport + selfie), but it keeps getting declined. Not it’s saying something went wrong, try again later, every time I try! I have also tried the live chat but am not getting a response. Could you please advise?
Thank you!

Hello I need to transfer money net back but I am not verified can you send it back

You’d better contact in-app support. Write them your problem then type live agent.

Also: verify your account. :man_shrugging:t3:

Hi AndreasK,

I had transfered money from my bank account to my revolut account as i needed to transfer it to a friend urgently.
However, now i am stuck on the ‘we need more information’ page since Thursday and can not get into the app to take back my money.
Can you help please??

Regards.

Hello Andreas. I have problem with my verification and I can’t use the app chat because it stuck on pending verification, as you can see on the attachment. Thank you!

Hello i need help
How long Is gonna take to verify my passport ?

Hello can you help me im waiting for verify my identity

I have tried to verify my account using a United Kingdom driver’s license but I keep getting this message saying that I can’t verify my account can someone please help me

Hi I have a problem, I don’t have my old email adress so I can’t verify and login to my account. How I can change my mail to get back my account? I have only phone number :confused:

Hello, I have a problem, I had an issue with generating an account statement from the app, and got advised by chat to reinstall it. I did just that and now I cannot log in. I do not get the confirmation email to my Gmail inbox. I waited and waited, clicked resend etc. but it just doesn’t go through.

I obviously checked spam, junk, trash and did an advanced search but there are no mails. It seems I can get emails for no-reply@revolut because I do see some mails from this address like for example "Michal, we’re updating our crypto terms for Standard users"

Please help

Hi does my passport need to have a valid date on it I have one but it’s out of date to verify my account. Can I use my public service card to verify its photo Id I’m from Ireland

Hi I am having the same trouble with my mother’s account as she doesn’t have a passport what can I do for her?

1 Like

Yeap problem. I am trying to verify my wife’s account and the system does not find a face on the ID… i tried several times but it doesn’t. What else can I do? My ID was older and in bad situation and got verified, and my wife’s its newer version and better condition…

Hi! I am not able to Verify my account. I have a Spanish residence NIE and I already saw that many people are not able to verify automatically with the same document. Is it possible to verify manually? I can send my documents in order to verify.

1 Like

Hello I cannot verify my account as well I tried many times with passport but it keeps denying me I cannot use the in app chat because it won’t let me and when I call the phone number it’s just a robot so this is the only place I can ask for help

1 Like

Hello.
I am waiting for my account to be verified. I uploaded a selfie and pic of passport but it it’s stuck on 60%. I have no access to any part of the app as it just has the blue screen with we are verifying your account 60%
Please help

Hi,
I created an account yesterday on the app and tried to verify my identity using both my passport and my Irish ID, both of which got stuck and 60% before failing and now I have been stuck at 60% verified since then and am unable to do anything about it. When I try to access my account on the internet/laptop it redirects me to the app to verify myself? Please help. @anon33247966
Thank you.

My verification is stuck at 60% since yesterday at midday. There’s no way to restart, just got the same screen constantly. Following for advice!!

@anon33247966 I’m having trouble verifying my identity, I can’t access the in-app chat because I can’t get passed the "60% “We’re verifying your identity”

Hello
I have a big problem with Revolut, I send again my passport and selfie but the account of our company is restricted, I can’t transfer money and pay suppliers…I can’t use my business Account to work!!! It is written that it takes less than 10minutes to verify identity… false! in the chat they continue to tell me that they don’t have any news from the support etc etc… it is more than 1 year we are customers and now we encounter too many problems. Nobody takes care about that!