Cannot set up because I don't find "Add money automatically" button

I want to set up add money automativcally but cannot…
I follow these instructions but in step 4. (press the info) the button is not there.

What can I do? Thnx.

1 Like

Your card then is not (yet) eligible for this feature.

1 Like

Thank you, Frank. Actually, I’m nearly certain that this isn’t the case because I previously had this feature. However, my phone is currently being serviced, so temporarily I’m using my spare phone with the same Revolut card.

1 Like

Well, the evidence points in the direction that the system does not consider the third party card you linked with the Revolut app eligible for automatic top ups.

Since you installed the app on a new phone, it would be relatively easy for you to test the theory: use the card for manual top ups for a while and check if the feature becomes available.

1 Like

Thank you. The manual toup is working. That is how I fill it up now but pain in the neck that cannot do it automatically.

1 Like

Hello @andrasinovak :wave:,

Welcome to our community. I understand your concern regarding setting up “Auto top-up”. :credit_card:

Please note that, if the card is too new and there is no card history, auto-top up can’t be set. This feature is only available when the card was added at least 30 days ago. If it’s a new bank card, then user needs to wait 30 days before it’s possible to activate it. We’ll notify user in-app as soon this feature becomes available. So if you’re using a new card, it might be the reason that you’re unable to set up the auto top-up. :hugs:

SG | Community Team

Cool. Now I know. Waiting patiently. Thanx.

1 Like

You are welcome @andrasinovak. Keep exploring our community. :hugs:

Was this helpful? Let us know.

• Yes
  • No
0 voters

SG | Community Team