Cannot send DM

Hello ,
I am a new user and I cannot send a DM.
What do I need to do to be able to send DM ?

1 Like

Hey there,

you need to wait 24hours before you can do that. Whatā€™s the issue? You can either write a topic here and tag the person or if itā€™s an employee of Revolut, write at them on Twitter.

I transfered 1000$ from my loyds account to my usd account at revolut. I did not specify the reference number. I chatted the live agent at support but I have not received a reply yet. I am waiting around 20 hours with no reply. I see that AndreasK (@anon33247966 ) helped in a lot of such cases.
Thanks,
Nikos

Mark, Many Thanks . I will contact them.

They are more active there, but yeah, Andreas can also help here, but he is busy too, so expect to wait a bit. :slight_smile:

1 Like

After two days, still no answer. I would expect better support.

@anon33247966 could you help out this Gentleman?

I did not face such problems with the support ever. Sorry to hear that. Also: it is a common mistake people make and I think it takes some time to correct these faulty transfers.

Further, the payment processor that failed caused a lot of hassle. They commented on it (ceck the number of active users): Enough with the excuses. Here's how we're going to stop these outages | Revolut

The transfer has been assigned in your account. Are you waiting more?

No. Everything is ok. Thanks,

1 Like

@anon33247966 @markthehipster Thank you for your help. I am a Revolut for Business customer trying to set up an UBER business account and simply cannot get my Revolut card to work. Iā€™ve tried entering the details for my physical card, two virtual cards (using E14 5AB as a post code) and every time Uber generates the same error message: ā€œUnfortunately we cannot accept this credit card.ā€ Please tell me thereā€™s a workaround?!

write a reply somehwere in the forums, you will eventually get the permissions to DM and more, like me :slight_smile:

@anon33247966 Hi Andreas, i am having problem logging into my account on the app. it says something went wrong. can i get some help on it? i cant seem to dm you either. thanks

Hi, sorry for the message not helping you. But could you tell me(as a beginner), where is it possible to find ā€˜Live chatā€™? And is it possible to send message to the official desktop (not the comunity members only) in case of any important questions? Thank you in advance. R.

Hi Andreas, I canā€™t seem to contact support! I need to reselect my country in set up. I selected Canada when Iā€™m currently living in France now. Is it possible to get a reset so I can get out of this que for the beta?
Thank you!

Well, I have the Basic badge and should be able to do anything, but I can not even open a new topic (like you did). Any admin here care to look into that? I got the badge on Jan 2 2020 and even reported the issue in the app chat, but still no resolution.

You need to get the ā€œMemberā€ status to post new threads if I recall correctly. You can reply to existing ones, though.

How do I write a topic here? I can only reply and in my app itā€™s says Iā€™m offline for chat support?

App Support is Revolut official support, and it should work as long as you have coverage (try wifi if mobile network does not work).

This is a user community, getting the role to create new threads can take a while.

my account has been temporarily locked I have spoke to someone verified everything they asked and then they said theyā€™ll put me through to the right department but itā€™s not finding an agent and I need my money