Cannot PM, Contact Support, Reset password or login

I know the Revolut card is good but am amazed about how bad the user experience is for sorting out any issues.

I have a Samsung G6, I have the latest version of Revolut and am having the following issues.

• Tried to login, forgot pin code
  • Asked to reset pin code with my card digits, received an error (I only have one card so meh)
  • Tried to contact support and chat crashes everytime (double meh)
  • Phone number is an automated machine created purely to enrage me.
  • Have tried to private message admins as I see on other similar forum posts but can’t PM.
  • Am finally sending this in hope it works.

Half rant Half cry for help post over!

Try them on their Twitter or Facebook pages if you have had no success here.

The phone number is not a ‘primary means’ as far as I understand it, so don’t be surprised that there’s no immediate help there. It’s not part of their core support offering (again, AIUI).

Revolut is going through a staggering period of growth at the moment, in my opinion largely since they offered cryptocurrency support. They’re trying to scale their support up and whilst is can be frustrating, the staff are good guys.

Tweet to @revolutapp and see if that helps

Plus @juliopp might have some other pointers, I believe he wrote a FAQ about being locked out of an account.

I can only offer this:

That’s the post I was thinking of. I really should save that link! :+1:

Thank you for this… I used the facebook pm route and was advised to uninstall and reinstall the app. That basically fixed the issue and allowed me to reset my pin and resolve my issue.

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. We are glad to hear it’s been resolved. If you need anything else, please let us know.