Cannot order a physical card

It keeps sending me to the ‘premium’ options and I only want to order a standard card.
I also don’t get any verifying messages on my phone and no answer from the Support Bot. There are no email addresses or phone numbers to contact for help /support - this is extremely irritating and frustrating!!!

Could you please try to verify your account first. Go Profile section -> Verification and limits.

Hi

I have tried to order a card tonight but it says I am unable to order one at parameters exist outside my country which is Northern Ireland (GB) can you please advise how I can order a card as I am travelling in less than two weeks.

Thanks

I haven’t been able to order a Physical card. I have sent several request but i have not yet received a card in the mail. I have tried to re order via the app but it will not allow me to order a card once i select free delivery it loads temporarily and shows the same screen.

I am the same but when I clicked on link for postage it went through so they took £4.99 out of money I lodged

I have the same problem: I can’t order the standard physical card on the app, and it keeps on sending me to order a premium one, which I don’t want.
I have already verified my account as soon as I received an email from Revolut with a link to click on. Any ideas what can I do to have my card?
Thank you