Cannot login to my account

I forgot my pin and had to reset it. In the Android app, I was asked to verify with my face and done so successfully and after creating a new pin, I am getting a “Something went wrong” error.

From my Android, I tried to clear cache, stop app and restart device to no avail. Also tried to reset the pin again.

From the PC it keeps asking me select account and enter PIN in a loop.

2 Likes

Hello @il-patat Welcome to the community. :wave:

We’re glad to let you know that the previous service disruption has been resolved and you should no longer have any trouble carrying out internal transfers.

We appreciate your patience while we worked to fix this. If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Veda | Community Team

1 Like

Good day.
I forgot my passcode so I’m unable to log in to my account.
The selfie this isn’t also working out for me.
I need assistance with logging in.
Thank you in advance for your assistance.

1 Like

Hello @Lulu Welcome to the community. :wave:

We are sorry to hear about the issue you are facing while logging in. Here is what we recommend you do :

1. Open our mobile app
  2. Enter your phone number
  3. Tap ‘Forgot your passcode?’
  4. Follow the prompts – you may be asked to enter a one-time passcode, to take a selfie, or to take a picture of your ID

Guidelines for selfie authentication :

• Take the photo/video in good lighting
  • Remove glasses and hats
  • You must be the only person in the frame
  • Make sure camera/microphone access is enabled for Revolut
  • Position your face in the oval
  • Follow the guidelines and adjust as needed

Hope this helps. :pray:

Veda | Community team

In my post, I said that the selfie is working for me.
Also there’s nothing else to follow after that, it just keeps on telling me to retake the selfie everytime and it’s always unsuccessful.

1 Like

@Lulu We are sorry the selfie retake was unsuccessful. I would request you to contact us via help@revolut.com so that we can take a closer look at this and resolve this asap. :pray:

Veda | Community team