Cannot log into App on new mobile

I cant log in on my new mobile - same phone number same Pin on the device.
tried all the trouble shooting tips several times.
After taking and submitting the selfie as the app thinks my pin code is wrong it then just pops up with the message ‘something went wrong’… been a month now without access

I understand this is a problem for lots of people, i’m really fed up with it… anyone from the Revolult team able to assist of do i just ditch the card?

2 Likes

The first sentence of your post makes me wonder if you’re confusing the phone PIN with the Revolut app passcode maybe?

If you can’t remember the app passcode, you can reset it.

2 Likes

Hello @johno :wave: ,

Welcome to our Community. Sorry to hear that you’re having difficulty logging into the app.

Have you tried the basic troubleshooting steps yet?

1. Make sure your Revolut app is updated to the latest version available
  2. Clear the device’s cache:

iPhone: ‘Settings’ → ‌’General’ → iPhone storage → search for the Revolut app → select ‘Offload app/clear cache’

Android: ‘Settings’ → ‘Apps’ → search for the Revolut app → click on the app → tap ‘Storage’ → clear cache

1. Close the app (close it completely from the app switcher)
  2. Turn your device on and off
  3. Try with both Wi-Fi and mobile data — ensuring that network connections are strong and stable
  4. If none of this helps, use an alternative device (if possible)

Try following these steps and attempt to login to the app one more time:

1. Open our mobile app
  2. Enter your phone number
  3. Enter your Revolut account passcode
  4. Follow the prompts – you may be asked for a one-time passcode, to take a selfie, or to take a picture of an ID

If you’re still having trouble, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us so we can assist you further.

SG | Community Team

1 Like

am having this exact experience and its very frustrating i tried every possible thing and nothing works and revolut, have not gotten back to me with no help just automative message with no solutions .

2 Likes

Hello @jltindle :wave: ,

Welcome to our Community. Sorry to hear that you are unable to login to your account.

Try out the simple troubleshooting steps provided above and give logging in another go. Keep in mind to use the Mobile number registered in your account and your Revolut account PIN, not the device PIN.

If you encounter any issues, don’t hesitate to reach out to us for additional assistance.

SG | Community Team

1 Like