Cannot log in to Revolut app, need help !!

I still cannot access the application. I have sent the selfie several times but they do not contact me. I have a card with money and I cannot use it. Helpdesk is nefarious. And the app works worse and worse. Who can help me to send me the access code to the application again.

Hi PedroAl,

I thought that AndreasK helped you. He didn’t even answer to my request. Does he can help me, doesn’t he can help me? Who knows?
I am keeping on posting my issue with the app in here, maybe someone, someday will help me through.

Hello Camelia, there is no way to fix the problem. Nobody responds. I have written to AndreasK, and he says nothing. I am more and more convinced that I have lost my money. I am very disappointed with this card. If I can solve it, do not doubt that I will tell you. And if you solve it please tell me how you get it. I don’t think we’re the only ones with the problem.
a greeting

Hey there @PedroAl,

AndreasK, no longer works at Revolut and is why there is no answers to questions directed to him.

We have got support channels set up to help where needed. Should you be in need of help, send a direct message to us over our Facebook page or mention us in a Tweet so that our social media team could get you the needed help :pray:

HI, haven’t been able to log int my account from my phone all day, i’ve tried logging in through my browser and that work’s, but obviously a limited experience.
When i try to scan my fingerprint or type in my code it says “password incorrect, too many attempts”
Any ideas?

Andreask I can’t seem to log into my Revolut account either

My friend has changed phones and is trying to log into revolut on his new phone. Its asking him for a selfie to confirm identity but his front facing camera isnt working.

Ive tried to log in on a laptop line for him, get sent the confirmation email, click on it and it says “Looks like you tried to login on the wrong device” when i haven’t. it also comes up with this message when to try log on, on his phone.

Any ideas, other than fix the front facing camera. @anon33247966

I can seem to log in to my account , in live chat they say the ID pic isn’t clear , is there an email address is can email a clearer pic of me and my ID ?
(Not happy with this service)

Please can someone help me I’ve got a new phone and have forgotten my PIN because I’ve been using biometrics for years everytime I try to login on the new phone and reset the pin it asked to verify my identity which fails I then get sent an email and get sent around in circles please I need to urgently login to my revolut account and I can’t even get in on my old phone anymore

Hello me too, I have just got a new phone and am trying to set up the Revolut app, and it keeps taking me round In circles. If I choose log in it sends me a code which After entering asks me to enter my pin which is no longer recognised

Many thanks

Please can someone help me. I cant log into app to get chat support and I dont have social media accounts.

I can’t log into app on my new phone as I have forgotten pin (I have been logging in using biometrics for years) I have followed reset steps and verified myself using my card number and sending selfies but it keeps sending me in circles and resending verification emails.

I have now been locked out of the app on my old phone. I use this account all the time and need access to my money. Please can someone contact me asap.

Thanks

Please can someone from the Revolut team assist with how I ca reinstall my Revolut app and account

Please can someone help me. I cant log into app to get chat support

Hi, can u help me please, I was new in revolut, I lost my phone with my number, I got the card, if I try log in to the app it says to use my old number, and than when I tape it my passcode doesn’t work. I lost my phone 2months ago I know where I use the card before I lost it, it was in Morrison’s shop in UK Newark, I spend about 17£, I put in 1£ today in to that card, i just want to get back my ACC to new phone, I got all prove that’s it’s mine, pls help

Hi, i wanted to make an revolut account and i put everything and i did verification and after verification it says failed because i have another account please help .

Hello,

I saw you that helped users on a forum about canceling an application, and I was hoping you could assist me as well. I initiated the application and put the future country of travel in the residency and realized I needed documents I do not have yet. I am a USA citizen and the country in Germany. I tried to change this but am stuck on the verification screen. Is there any way you could help? Thanks in advance!
Best,
Amanda

@andeas please can you help me I need to access my Revolut account and cannot set up the app again it’s taking me in circles

Please help

Thanks

Hi - I’m also having the same issue. Can someone from Revolut please help me out.

1 Like

Hi, it is already almost one week that I can’ log in through the app. After adding my number it says: “The verification code or phone number you entered is incorrect.”
Number and pin are working from the website and from there I can log in and chat with someone, but the customer service keep telling me to wait. They also told me to wait for another version of the app, but also that didn’t work. Apparently no one from customer service knows exactly how to fix the issue.
With no access to the app I can’t use my card either for online payments.
Could someone else support this case, please?
Thank you.

1 Like

@alessio.disalvo
Here’s how to contact :r: if you cannot access in-app chat.