Cannot log in to Revolut app, need help !!

Hi, I cannot connect to my app on the phone, can you help? Thanks Nicolas

Same hereā€¦ I have tried to contact a Revolut representative by PM. If someome that can help sees this, please send me a PM. I urgently need to access my accountā€¦

Iā€™m able to get into my app but it just constantly crashes and restarts my phone!? I canā€™t access the app chat and canā€™t get through to anyone! Help!

Hi, I changed my iphone and now app wonā€™t accept my pass number and reset doesnā€™t work . Just redirects me to the login pass number screen.
Please contact me and fix it.
Thanks

Hello guys, Im having this problem , im trying to log in to my account but my phone camera is buged. any chance I can confirm my identity in another way? because they not letting me to log in

Hi all, I have Backup, erased and restored my iphone as I needed service to change display.
Now it no longer accepts my pin and I canā€˜t change it too.
Please help.
Thanks

Hi, Iā€™ve got the same issue with changing email address. Has this been resolved and if so how? Or are you still waiting for an answer?

I have changed mobile phones and now my pass code wonā€™t let me into the app. Iā€™ve tried using the ā€˜forgot pass codeā€™ function but that doesnā€™t work either. Help!

I cannot connect anymore to my account without receiving any further information on open agent feedback. How do I get access back and my money? Which contacts can I use if Revolut App is not working anymore??

Thanks for helping Revolut Team

@Robert263

I emailed the complaints and got a reply. They emailed the following steps.

1. Type in your phone number as you normally would in order to open the app.
  2. Type in your password incorrectly twice
  3. Click on Forgot password.
  4. You will get asked a security question. Answer it incorrectly .
  5. You will be directed to the chat as anonymous where you will be welcomed by our automated bot called Rita. Type in ā€œlive agentā€ and after a short time a human will pick up your chat. He or she will be able to provide help in real-time. Once they have asked you a few security questions, they will escalate you to the actual, specialized team that will solve your problem.

I have been unable to log in via the app for several months. Support says solve the problems by chat within the app which I am unable to access. Please help.

Hi andreas i cannot use my banck account since this morning im trying to speak with someone bunt no chance i have my onliine app blocked and my card blocked and i need my money could you help me please

I also have the same problem!
Someone here can help me please?
I need to use my account ASAP!!!

Same problem hereā€¦Helpā€¦

Thanks Steff, I followed those instructions and they donā€™t work for me. I incorrectly put in my password twice, then pressed forgot password. That took me to ā€˜check your email on this deviceā€™ page confirming an email had been sent to my defunct email address. Thatā€™s the one I want to change. I feel Iā€™m going round in circles .

@Robert263 Hi, no I thought the same, keep doing the same process and instead of your old email address coming up it will bring up another option, I tried a few times

I desperatly need to access my account. for the love of god please help me.

I have a new Canadian Revolut account. I got verified today but after a while the app wasnā€™t working well so I logged out of the account. Now that I try to Log back in it is putting me on a waiting list of some 11,000. What should I do to log back into the account.

Hello Revoult !

Can You help me with my account Please ? I cant get in touch with the team - I am unable to access my account after verification. I have been asked to send selfie and after a short chat with revo member I canā€™t access my account at all . Would You be able to help please ? I canā€™t go thought to get help from help chat. Thank You !

Hello,
I canā€™t log in to my account, need to put the old number and shows 6 digital number I lost my phone number, I clic to 'canā€™t access to previous numberā€™error message need to restart yours I do it several times, but nothing happened.
NA: I try to call them not works, neither by email, any help?