Cannot log in to Revolut app, need help !!

This is not a direct message, I will do this for you.

Hi Andreas,
I have a similar problem. I’ve changed phone number and can’t get the 6 digit code it’s sending to my old number.
Thanks

Send me a direct message please.

Hi Andreas, I have the same problem. I cannot log in into my account. Any help, please? Thank you

What’s the exact issue?

Basically, i went to see my app, but it asked me to log in (usually i only have to tipe the pin). After I inserted the phone number, then the pin, i received the text with the code, but when i type it it says that there is a problem and to try later. I have tried 3/4 times.

Ok thank you. Could you please send me a direct message?

I have had a new phone for a week, but using the same SIM and number. Was able to login successfully first couple of days. Uploaded verification docs for increasing top up limit. Haven’t been able to get past PIN (login) screen yesterday and today. Enter 4 PIN digits and screen just hangs. Phone still functioning correctly for SMS etc.

Have you tried to update your app?

Is working this morning. Haven’t specifically updated app, but checked version - 4.20.0, seems to be current version. Thanks for reply Andreas - will check that first if it happens again.

1 Like

Can you please help me? I do not have anymore the phone number with which I was registered by Revolut, so I can’t log in anymore into my account.

Hi Andreas, I have the same issue, please help

Hey! What’s the error message?

Hello. Please can someone help me with my Revolut app? It is asking me to input my mobile number and when I do it asks me to create a new pin. Whatever I type it say “we are sorry something went wrong please try again later. I urgently need money can someone advise?

App updated on my phone today - cannot log in - help

Hi, i cant log into my app, need to have an account reset as my email address and phone number changed

Andreas hi i have a new android phone on which i want to install revolut but it says email already in use. Please assist

I can’t log in to my Revolut account. I got a message from the app, something like ‘your documents were viewed’. On the app I got a form with personal data and when I provided my email it said ‘email already in use’.

I uninstalled the app and I installed it back and I have the same issue.

Can someone help me with that? @anon33247966

Hi @anon33247966, I have an issue as well where I cannot login anymore. Everything was fine prior to that but now, I got this message saying “We’re sorry, something has gone wrong. Please try later”.

This started last week when trying to make a payment. I have then deleted and re-installed the app and now I cannot even login.

Would be nice to get some help to sort this out as I need to make this payment ASAP.

Thanks

I have the same problem, please help