Cannot get past Mastercard Debit verification window when trying to top up

Hi,

Please link with month old report at Issues with MasterCard Securecode Top Up

Simple fix I hope. My banking provider requires that I enter three characters from a secret word when making a payment with my card online for a new service - “Verified by MasterCard” I suppose, much like “Verified by Visa”.

With a clean install of the app I am able to add the card with no problem. The problem arises when I try to top-up.

The bank’s verification window pops up with the three drop-down menu fields, one for each letter/number of the the character requirement, and I am able to select the first only. Thereafter the verification window disappears and I am unable to complete the last two needed for the payment to proceed.

I am left with a blank window and only the option to close it. Therefore I cannot top up etc. etc.

Subsequent attempts to make the same payment result in only the blank window, not the verification window, popping up. To get the verification window to appear again I need to clear the app data and once again it disappears after selecting the value for the first field, and round and round.

Android 7.11, OxygenOS 4.5.10, OnePlus5 (A5000)

Hi Daniel.

Thank you for contacting us.

Could you please let me know if you’re using a prepaid debit card?

Best,

Andreas K.

Thanks for getting back to me Andreas.

No, it’s not prepaid. It’s a standard debit card.

Ok could you please reach me via a direct message so that I can take a closer look into your account?

Same problem with SwedBank Lithuania MasterCard debit card.

Dear, Revolut

I have the same problem when trying to top up the card, a blank window appears with only option to close it.

Please, can you help me to solve this problem, want to order the card asap before starting my trip.

Visa Debit Card issued by Swedbank Latvia.

Thanks

Thanks Andreas, seems I’m not able to. I don’t think it’s particular to my account, the problem seems widespread, my provider is Handelsbanken.

Are you using iOS or Android?

As per my OP, Android.