Cannot approve requests anymore

Hi,

Every time one of my daughters (using a <18 account) sends me a request for money and I try to approve it, I get this message:

While this in itself is annoying enough, what’s even worse is that even if I say yes, it doesn’t actually work:

This has only recently started happening. Until yesterday (or perhaps the day before yesterday - I can’t remember exactly when it started) I used to just approve my daughters’ requests, and that was it. Now I must go to their account and manually type the amount to add.

This looks like a bug on Revolut’s end to me, but if it isn’t, and there’s something I could do on my end to fix it, then I would appreciate any suggestion.

Thank you.

1 Like

This is starting to get on my nerves. Is anyone at Revolut aware of this bug and working on it? Is there anything I can do on my end to work around it?
Does anyone else have this problem?
I already have the latest version of the app, so an update won’t fix it.

1 Like

Hello @VladSoare :wave: ,

Welcome back to our Community. Sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with getting the payment request approved.

Have you tried the basic troubleshooting steps yet?

1. Log out from the app
  2. Clear the device’s cache:

iPhone: ‘Settings’ → ‌’General’ → iPhone storage → search for the Revolut app → select ‘Offload app/clear cache’

Android: ‘Settings’ → ‘Apps’ → search for the Revolut app → click on the app → tap ‘Storage’ → clear cache

1. Close the app (close it completely from the app switcher)
  2. Turn your device on and off
  3. Try with both Wi-Fi and mobile data — ensuring that network connections are strong and stable

Once you’ve gone through all the steps, log back into your app and try again. If that doesn’t work, consider using a different device (if available). If the issue persists, please get in touch with us so we can provide additional support. :pray:

SG | Community Team