Cannot access my money? Stuck at verification process

Hi. I just opened my Revolut account on Jan 7 and transfered £50 immediately, which worked like a charm. I tried to upload my ID, but that was refused. I took better pictures (the first ones were not good quality), and uploaded them - twice, on Jan 7 and then again on Jan 8. I still have not heard back. Everything shows pending the transfer I did from my bank account (I can see the amount but cannot access it), I cannot transfer more, and I have sent several messages through support with absolutely no answer. I was told by the friend who introduced me to Revolut that I need to input a code, but there is nowhere I can do so (the 4-digit code from my bank statement). It’s not that I do not understand that my ID must be verified and all, but not receiving any answer and not being informed how long the process takes (the 10 minutes are long past) is far from ideal. Would you please be so kind as to complete the verification process? I would be glad to answer your questions and do my part. It’s been “processing” my verification and limits for over a day! And I can see the second transfer I made from my bank account but cannot access it at all (pending).

Hi there…
Use suppprt chat and ask for Live Agent ,so Ritabot transfers you to real person.
You don’t need to wait till someone answers.
Just explain what happened and the Revolut Team will get back to you.
You might want to message @anon33247966 direct ,he might be able to help .

Good luck :wink:

Thanks for your reply, Ares. I am not sure how to use the support chat to ask for a Live Agent? Or how I message Andreas K directly? I don’t see anywhere I can do that.

Just type in support chat:
Live Agent
That should work.Live agent won’t respond straight away,so no need to wait.
You still can ask questions/concerns and they will reply to you as soon as possible.
I mentioned Andreas earlier,bet he will catch up when he’s online.
Hope you get it sorted :slight_smile:

Hi there.

No need to send me a direct message. I’ve escalated this issue to our compliance team as they will be better suited to assist you with this matter. A member of our compliance team will contact you via in-app chat shortly.

Best,

Andreas K.

All done! Thanks so much to Ares, Andreas and Team! I look forward to using the App.

2 Likes

Hi @anon33247966,

I’m having the same issue, if there is anyway you can escalate my query to the right team also, that would be much appreciated!

Many thanks

1 Like

Please let me have a look for you.

The same situation. How Can I contact you?

I got the same situation, My money stuck. Who can help me here?