Cancelling a Bank Transfer

Hi guys. So i recently made a bank transfer from Revolut to a vietnamese bank account, however i was given the wrong SWIFT code when I made the transfer. Is there any way of cancelling this transfer or will the money bounce and return to my account? The transfer was processed 4 working days ago so I am unsure if it is possible. Thanks in advance.

Hi there. Really sorry to hear that. Please contact our in-app support!

Hello I want to cancel a tranfer that i did with the revolut card can you help me?

What do you mean “transfer” with the card? Are you talking about a card transaction or a bank transfer from your Revolut account?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to know why I’m being included in this email thread? I did not use my Revolut card in recent months so this conversation is not relevant to me.

Kind Regards,

Linda Moran

Hi. I was replying to someone else, sorry for the confusion.

The funniest reaction I’ve read in weeks! :rofl:

I have the same problem. I want to know how to fix it. I started a chat with an agent but then he just left the chat and now anybody answers me.
I tried to make a call to London but the numer doesnt work. Please help !!

Hi I did a bank transfer from U.K. to an account in Europe and they still haven’t received it and it’s been a week. I would like to please cancel it as it is evident something is wrong. How can I do this?