cancel Revolut account

I want to cancel and delete my Revolut account

1 Like

Write to the in-app-support, they will cancel the account

It is not working!
It is a bot

Type “live agent” :slight_smile:

Please i need help, I tried to cancel my account and I paid cancellation fee and still is open my account i don’t need any more and wont pay 6,99 monthly anymore, please help me

This is a user community, no official Revolut support. Assuming it’s a personal account, you can close the account in the app. If you tap on your initials (or photo if you have personalised it) in the top left, then scroll down. The second last entry, above “log out”, should be “close account” with a little broken heart. This should close the account completely, if you just want to change the subscription don’t use this.

I just tried to cancel my account but after the last “continue” button I got the message “your account cannot be canceled because of the following reasons” and then no working button, nothing, no reasons I can read about! What a bummer.

I tried to log in again to my Revolut account but I can’t. Passcode not recognized and I don’t receive SMS with the 6 digit code. Does this mean my account has been deleted anyway? Thanks.

Nem enged Revolutos kártyát rendelni

I got an e-mail from Revolut that my card was cancelled. But my account is still going. I want to cancel my whole account, I don’t need it. How can I do that? Thanks a lot guys!

I can’t open my account. My passcode is not accepted and when I want an access code via SMS I don’t get the SMS although my phone is working perfectly. So I’m stuck. How do I cancel my account? I already regret it a lot to have joined Revolut. I sent them all my personal information and their service is zero. Anything else I can do?