Cancel my application

Hi !

When I registered I gave an US address because i was afraid my revolut card didn’t came before my trip to the US (I’m french) now I’m back in France and still on waitlist. Could you cancel my application like that I can register with my french adress (by the way I registered with my french number). Or can someone tell me how to cancel my application ? Thank you very much

1 Like

Are you able to contact them via in-app chat?
This is the place to made it resolved.
If not- I suggest contact via Twitter (the fastest way of contact) or Facebook.

Hi, i apply for revolut with my australian details, and i am on the waiting list.
Actually i am italian and i would love if you can cancel my application, so i can make another one with my italian details to avoid the waiting list.

1 Like

same here, need stop the apply @anon33247966

Hi

Can i please have my name removed from canada wait list?

Hi,

Same for me, I opened the account with a Polish number when I was living in Poland, but never activated it.

Now I moved to Germany, with a German number and I want to activate my account here. I still have access to the Polish number so I can log in, but I’m stuck on the veritifcation phase, where obviously I can’t prove I live in Poland because I don’t, I live in Germany.

I want to make a new application from Germany, and change the phone number to my German one.

Same here, I am on the waiting list of Revolut Hong Kong. And I am now moved to UK and want to cancel my application in Hong Kong. Can anyone help me? @anon33247966

same here, can you please cancel my application in China as I’m moving to UK?@anon33247966

anon33247966 (AndreasK) is a former staff member of Revolut that isn’t active anymore in this community, that is why his account is anonymised (“anon”).

Hello!

I would like to ask Revolut team to please remove my account from Qatari waiting list. Since I have another Lithuanian number , I would like to be linked with and now I canot do anything, as I am on a waiting list.

Please help dears! :pray:

I’m having the same issue. Trying to remove myself from the waitlist as well. How can it be done?

By contacting Revolut support.

Yes, but how? I can’t get into the application and I can’t find any support email address

All options to contact them, including the mail address (feedback@revolut.com), are mentioned in the topic below:

Hello, Currently I am in UK but by mistake I applied for India revolut so want to cancel my rovlut application and change country back to UK.

This is a user community no Revolut support here. Please check my post just above yours.

I have the same problem could you please deactivate my account? I would like to make a new one because i have been on the waiting list for a while now and would want to type in my new address and home. Would that be possible. Thank you

Please check my post just above yours.