Cancel application

Hi,
I am from Ireland but was moving to America for 3 months. Heard of revolut and thought I would get one but to speed the process up I I I used my American address but now it is putting me on a waiting list. I want to change this to my Irish address. Can you just cancel my application completely please so I can start over? It won’t let me change anything and I can’t even get onto your support team because being on a waiting list. My Number’s prefix is clearly Irish and surely that is sufficient to suggest I am eligible for a card. Thanks

Hi there.

Thank you for contacting us.

Sure you can do that. Please send me via a direct message the phone number linked to your account so that I can help you out.

Best,

Andreas K.

Hi Andreas,

I’m having the same issue. I didn’t know that I would not have a chance to edit my address so I input my Canadian address along with my UK number (I’m in the UK)… and am now in the waiting list.

Please guide me as to how I could rectify this and start over the application process to include my UK address with the UK number.

Thanks

Please check your direct messages :wink:

Hi Andreas,

Thank you. It is 003xxxxxxxx7.

Account has been now terminated, so you can resign up :slight_smile:

Hi Andreas,

I was wondering if you could help me cancel my application because of how big the waiting list was and I do not know how to remove my application since the app on my phone is stuck on the waiting list.

Sure. Could you please send me a direct message?

I would like to cancel my account - only opened an hour ago, don’t want this service and would like the £10 back in my bank account and details removed - pls advise

Hi there. We do not advice closing your Revolut account, as it is difficult to set up a new account with the same mobile number. Revolut does not charge you to keep an account that is inactive.

However, if you would like to close your account you must remove all of the funds within the account. Then, please contact us via the in-app support so we can delete it for you. You will need to answer some security details first.

Hi Andreas,
I would like to have my account terminated as well for the same reasons.
Would you be able to send me a DM?
Thanks!