Can’t verify my Identity

Hello, I’m new at Revolut and just created an account yesterday. I tried to verify my identity to activate it and unfortunately I cannot see the ‘verify identity & limits’ option under my profile. Whenever I click on Verify identity it takes me to the Top up page and then nothing happens.
I managed to chat with someone yesterday who told me I could send the pictures for the verifications via chat but today I have not been able to chat with anyone. They said I would be contacted by the right department but nobody contacted me since this morning.

Anyone knows what I can do?

Many thanks!!!

I have the exact same problem. Hope they sort it out soon.

Ok I contacted a live agent through the chat who verified my identity manually. Try that.

They are not answering me since this morning…I sent many messages though the day…will try again!

Have you typed “live Agent”?

Yes, Ivan, I did…they contacted me at 3 in the morning and because I missed it (obviously) they closed the chat again. Ah! That’s becoming ridiculous :confused:
Thanks for your replies though

Let’s summon @AndreasK :grinning: for the rescue.

Yes! Please @AndreasK or anyone else at Revolut would you please help me?
(Still no answer from live chat)
Thank you

Hi there. Thank you for your patience. I’ve escalated this issue to the relevant team which is better suited to help you with your request. Please note a member of the team will contact you via in-app chat shortly.