Can’t execute bank transfer to Coinbase

Hi,

Trying to make a transfer to coinbase but just can’t hit the send button. I have added the beneficiary and entered the reference given by coinbase, the send button remains faded and won’t work.

Anyone any ideas what’s wrong??

Thanks!

Hey @Btb88 :slight_smile:

Have you enabled your EUR IBAN?
There are posts in the forum on how to do this :wink:

Hi,

I’m trying to make the transfer from a Revolut Euro account I set up…

Thanks

Yes, but did you enable the Euro IBAN?

You can do so by trying to top up in EUR with a bank account (no need to do the actual top up, the moment you see your IBAN, it means it’s activated)

Hi,

I have transferred funds from my Revolut GBP account to the Revolut Euro account, so I hold funds in the Euro account.

So do I not have a usable Euro IBAN after that? I don’t know of any further steps I need to take.

Thanks

I have an IBAN also, so assume it should work!

Thanks

No. I posted the steps you need to take, but I’ll try to be more specific. Click the top up button, select Bank Transfer as the top-up method and confirm whether you can see an IBAN with your name there starting with GB or not.

I was just confused by the term “activate your IBAN” and thought there was an extra step, other than setting up the Euro account and transferring funds.

But got it working, I was trying to transfer 1 Euro, as that’s what Coinbase require. I upped the amount to 2 Euro and it worked.

Thanks for the help :+1:t2:

1 Like

I checked I have the GB IBAN , but still wont send. tried too many times it seems & locked myself out, the verification wont be possible for a few days now.