Can’t complete registration process

I’m desperately seeking help to do this. I can’t get any in app support because I can’t continue with the registration process to even get into the app. I believe the problem is that I started the registration process a while back and had to stop because I didn’t have an ID with me so wanted to scan it later. Now when I go back into the app it doesn’t recognize my password/hasn’t even registered I added a password. I get a message telling me to complete registration process but then no option to continue doing so - I’m just stuck in the password page. If I choose forgot password I get a 403 error message. Going crazy here. Need a way to get direct support!

2 Likes

Please try Twitter- the fastest method of contact wit Revolut.

Same here, after 4 times trying to register, with ID Card Scan, Foto, Video, Voice record they didn’t accept my registration, because for the photo, i feel like stupid idot. My iphone modell 2020 make bad photos ? are you kidding me ? Maybe your Monitor don’t work.

Hi,

Today I sign-up a revolut account with my UK phone numbers. However, after I enter my name, there is a notification if my name is already used with another account. This is because I had my name registered with my previous non-UK number (where I got stuck on the queue). Are there any solutions to this?

Thank you

Hi community,

I am trying to recover my account that I opened in 2018.

When I introduce my pone number and I receive the SMS with the code to log-in I get a message saying: “telephone or code are not valid”.

I dont remember adding the phone number to the account when creating it, but it might be.

I have written revolut through twitter and I am waiting for an answer.

Twiter and this community are the only options I have found to communicate with revolut.

I am trying to recover my account to ask for a revolut card mainly for travelling.

I have also tried saying that I dont remember anything (phone, pin, anything) and I have sent my selfie and my ID card pictures. But The app didn’t recognized me.

As Leia would say… “help me Community, you are my only hope”.

Please, what can I do? Should I try opening a new account from scratch and forget about the old one?

Thank you very much for your help in advance.

User struggling

Bonjour avez vous pu trouver une solution ? je n’arrive pas a finaliser mon inscription non plus.

No. I haven’t.

I am still trying to find out how to do it…