Can someone without a revolut account send me money

Can someone send me money to my Revolut card/account without themselves having a card?

Yes

You can create a payment link that can be used to fund your account; people will pay by card

Note that this isn’t for commercial usage at all

3 Likes

Will pay by card? Do you mean their own credit card non-Revolut? And which do I choose, send or request? I imagine request… is that right?

You can also use your IBAN for Bankwire transfers.

1 Like

If UK based can also use Sort Code / Account Number

Will I be able to receive money in Revolut EUR account if I create payment link requesting GBP ? Will GBP automaticly gets converted to EUR in revolut’s end or payment will not get thru at all ? :thinking:

Why don’t you just create the payment link in EUR?

I want to move whole gbp amount from curve cash. Not sure how I can do that in eur without knowing exact exchange rates.

Can you do a bank transfer to your GBP Revolut account?

I dont have gbp account @ revolut. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I can probably create one.

Nevermind, did a quick google search. ^^

you can still try the GBP payment link. even if Revolut opens a GBP balance, it doesn’t hurt.

Yeah you can manually convert the balance afterwards

Hi all, newbie here. My aunt wants to send me some funds in €’s .I’m in the UK she’s in Germany . I already get my pension paid in euros into my Revolut account but shes unable to send it to my account? Why would that be?

Hi there,

that’s a question your aunt needs to ask her bank. The GB EUR IBAN is totally fine for receiving EUR payments from German banks.

1 Like

I am having trouble to receive an usd transfer.The senders bank says RevOGB21 is not recognized.Anyone went thru the same?

Hello!

I’ve sent a couple of payment request links out and someone has gotten back to me it’s telling them they have to join revolut to transfer money - might you have any advice?

:slight_smile:

for UK transfer:

Hello,

If I want to receive money from national bank transfer by GBP in UK, what is the correct bank name to provide? :thinking:

1. Just:

Revolut

1. Or

Revolut Ltd

1. Or

Revolut Ltd.

Thank you in advance.

no one knows answer to simplest question?

If you want to receive money from an domestic UK bank account please use the details provided in your British Pound account in the app.

the details provided in my British Pound account in the app doesn’t include a bankname