Can someone help me?

Hello I am Giulia and my Revolut Card has been blocked. Is there someone who can help me???

Thanks,

Giulia Ciriachi

Have you tried contacting the support? They should be able to tell you which steps are necessary to unblock it.

I tried the group chat, but they say to unfreeze the card and it still doesn’t work

So they said they had already unblocked it? When was that? Didnt they ask for any additional documents?

ok. all it started when I tried to transfer money from my revolut bank to coinbase and the operation fails everytimes. I have called the support number and it says my card is blocked. I have asked the blog chat suggestions and it says I have to unfreeze my card, but it still doesn’t want to send money. So I guess the problem has not be solved

Did you talk to an actual support agent or just the chatbot?

there is a virtual agent

Yyyyyyyyessssss, the chatbot is sort of … well, how should I phrase that politely :smiley:

Try typing “live agent” and wait for an actual support agent. Or maybe @AndreasK can help.

ok. Andreak can you help me?

Your account and your revolut card are active :slight_smile:

Dear Andrea,

I still cannot transfer money from my Revolut card to Coinbase.

I haven’t used yet my Revolut Card since your last e-mail.

Therefore, I really don’t know where is the issue.

[quote=“GIULIACIRIACHI, post:11, topic:29810, full:true”]
Dear Andrea,

I still cannot transfer money from my Revolut card to Coinbase.

I haven’t used yet my Revolut Card since your last e-mail.

Therefore, what do you think is the impedement?

Card payments don’t work with Coinbase. You have to do a transfer. Search this forum for more about it!