Can Revolut refund me £5 for Virtual card never arrives

hello everyone, I have ordered a Virtual card by mistake. I requested not to send it to me and until now 25 days past, I have not received it. How can I get £5 refund for delivery charge? How can I contact revolut team and request them to refund me?

Hmmmm, how should they send you virtual card?
“Virtual” means that card is available only in the app…

1 Like

have you checked in the app by swiping right in the cards menu, the virtual card should be there

ntil later

In the beginning I have ordered a Visa card first, I paid £5 for delivery cost. it came days later. I then touched the Virtual card by mistake, It has taken another £5 from my account which I checked immediately. I thought that it was Virtual card delivery cost. Anyway there is no any card coming through my letter box 25 days past. I should get my money back and I wonder how I contact their team. Can anyone tell me?

You can always contact them via in-app chat, or DM on Twitter.
Do not forget to type live agent in chat window

Ehm, as redi already pointed out you wont receive a card as it is virtual. That fee is not a delivery fee but an issuance fee.

2 Likes

Just to confirm - a virtual card has no physical presence - it cannot be delivered. It is only the details of a card that can be used for online transactions. It should show in your app. As said above - the £5 is the price of the virtual card , not for delivery.

1 Like

Hi @earthjupiter2003 have you reached out to our in-app support team? More–>Help–>Chat to us.

Your virtual card is only visible in the app, and can be used for ecommerce payments.