Can not sign in an exististing account

Mine is working now. Everything ok.

Hello, i logged out on the app. I try to login, it asks my phone number/password, i enter it, then i receive the text message with the verification code, but when i start to type the forth digit the app freeezevand crash. Help me !

Send me a direct message so I can help

I can’t send personal message :frowning:

1 Like

I have the same issue. Card was declined, app locked and not recognising phone number or passcode. What do I do?

I’m facing the same problem. Can’t login to an existing account. After “choose pin to a Revolut account” there’s an error “Something goes wrong, try later”. @anon33247966 could you send me a private message (I can’t PM you) to help me sort this out?

Sure. Let me send you a DM :slight_smile:

Hello, my app requested to create new profile, which is empty except Support history. I can not re-link my existing card to the account - getting: something went wrong :frowning: please help. I can’t write DM’s :frowning:

Hi. Recently I did a hard reset of my mobile. Like others had to reinstalled my revolut app. Now it does not recognise my account and only asks me to open a new account. Please help

Sounds like you’re trying to log in with a different phone number. Are you use is the right phone number?

My app in mobile closes every time when I try to verify my account. My card is declined and cant use it or send my money, I cant do anything because of verify my account. could you do it manually somehow?