Can not login or change password

Hey all! So ive been using revolut for around a year now and I love it. Especially since i moved from europe to the US. Ive been using the app to send and recieve money to and from friends. I havent used it for a month though and today when I opened it up I was logged out, so I tried to log back in and for some reason my pass code was incorrect, even tho i use the same number combination on several other things. I really need help on logging back in!!! :frowning:

3 Likes

There was an app update 2-3 days ago, See if you need one otherwise uninstall and reinstall.

0 Likes

Yeah, I tried reinstalling it, but that didnt help. P.S im using iOS 11.2.2

0 Likes

Same here. Can’t login to account after first up date using it one month. I will looking for better app or site . No support . a. This is not very good for business .

0 Likes

Hi there. Please send me a direct message with your phone number linked to your account.

2 Likes

Hey, I cant figure out, how to send you a direct message.

0 Likes

Here is what pops up when i try to direct message you.

0 Likes

Hey @Jazz33 :slight_smile:

You’ll need to wait up to 24 hours after your first post in order to be able to send DMs :wink:

2 Likes

Please check your inbox. I’ve sent you a direct message.

1 Like

How do you directly message?

1 Like

Hi Andreas, I have a same issue. how could i send you a message?

1 Like

I’d be interested to know as well.

0 Likes

click on the name, then on the message button.

(I first had to do that training with the bot before i was granted the necessary trust level.)

1 Like

Thank you, Problem solves.
:+1:t2:

0 Likes

I have same problem, and its not the first time… I lost maybe 3 accounts with money, and now I really need to to get back this one. I will be looking forward for your answer!

0 Likes

hi, i cant log in now even i try to re-download it but it doesn’t work , just stay on the page which asks me to put my phone number in, and i key in my number , it just shows me something has gone wrong.please help me.

0 Likes

Hi Andreask I am the same, I tried to change my number, but not able to. Put my new number in but still could not, get any further forward. After putting in pass code it redirected me back to beginning. And when I got code code it comes up, try gain later???

0 Likes

Hi I have a same problem. I have used revolute for a year and there was no bug until today I travel to China, the card section requires me to activate my card, so I contacted live agent, they recommend me to log out and log in again. But once I logged out, I cannot log in back. It shows that something has gone wrong, please try later.

0 Likes

Hi AndreasK I can’t log into the app as I don’t receive verification code, also the app chat doesn’t work. I’m currently on holidays in Colombia and I have not changed phone, can you please help me?

0 Likes