Can i use the card in Bali

I am travelling to Bali for honeymoon and was wondering if this card can be used.

Thanks in advance

Hey Gmiller, yes you will be able to use the card in indonesia.

Before you go make sure to read this:

https://www.revolut.com/dk/help/more/revolut-for-travel

Yes you can.
But I highly recommend avoiding using any card in Bali area.
Skimming cards in Bali is art.

Or use the card but have 24/7 internet connection: freeze the card all time and Unfreeze it only when you use it.
After I recommend you changing the card :grimacing: it will cost you ~6€ but at least you won’t have any surprise

2 Likes

That is really good to know! Another reason for being Premium, bring two cards :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah that’s why I love premium too. Because I can renew my cards after any suspicious destination. Didn’t happened on my Revolut cards yet but happened on BT.

I’m traveling in Asia for long time already. I have friends around and also I’m part of some groups.

In Bali everyone is complaining about card skimming :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

This is so clever :slight_smile:

Well it didn’t happened in 4 months of Revolut but I’m feeling so good that in any case I can renew my card and get it everywhere in the world in just few days with premium with no other cost. Especially for me as “full time traveler “

With BT bank when I had my card skimmed it took time and (very) much money to renew and send a card. Traditional banks should learn this. Tho I love BT for their services, support and perks when is a problem abroad is quite sucks.

Cheers from Boracay :laughing: hope everyone is enjoying the great weather

2 Likes

Hi guys I’m also traveling to Bali some time soon, I already read that it’s hard to find some ATM where we can withdraw Money with the Revout. Anyway I saw that Indonesian Rupiah is not part of the 23 currencys available on Revolut. That means that I can keep my balance in for exemple GBP and still withdraw in some ATMs? thanks for the help