Can i unregister my phone number?

Hi.
I recently registered my Phone number with my US address. The problem is that Revolut is not available in US and i was wondering if a support staff can unregister my phone number so i can register with my current address.

2 Likes

Hi there. No worries, I’ve been in touch via DM. Please check your inbox. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Jessica,

I am having the same issue. Could you please help me unregister my number please?

Hi, I’m having an issue that I saw you helped someone else with. I am an American living abroad in Turkey, and I’m trying to use Resolut for my banking. I accidentally registered my American Address (thinking it was for my debit card address) and now I can’t use Resolut. Is there a way I can fix this?

Thanks for your help Jessica!

Hello Jessica,
I’m having similar issue that I saw you helped someone else with. I am an Hongkonger living abroad in UK. I first signed up HK beta on the App using my HK mobile number but there is a long waiting queue like 12K people on the line. And I’m trying to signup Resolut again with my UK number but the App said I already have an existing account. Is there a way I can fix this?
Have a great day!

I am also having the same issue but in the UAE @anon71086934 could you please assist? Thanks

I do have the same issue @anon71086934. Could you please assist with unregistering my UAE number so that I can apply with my Greek one?

Hi,

I am having the same issue. Could please help me unregister my number ?

hello i would like help to unregister my details for the UAE account so i can register with my Greek details please.

The last time @anon71086934 has visited this community was in July 2018… This is a user community, there is no Revolut support here.

1 Like

Are we both the last men standing? :grin:

1 Like

I think we are. :rofl:

1 Like

Hi, I am having the same problem as everyone here. If anyone can help me to unregister my phone number it would be much appreciated.
Thanks

I solved it by sending an email to them ! Somewhere in their website they have a form to submit a complain . I wrote in this form my issue and they fixed it . They replied after one day .

Hello
I have the same issue
Please unregister my phone number so I can register again with my new address

Hi
I have same issue can’t deregister my UAE number and now I’m back to UK and can’t register my new UK address and new UK number.
Please need help.

Thanks

Hi
I am having the same issue and need to unregister my number. Can someone please help.
Thank you!

This is a user community, no Revolut support here.

Hello I don’t even know how to put up a message in teh community forum!! I cannot contact Revolut, all I need to do is remove a phone number from an account i started to set up and then didnt. Revolut has this number linked to my daughters account and her account is not complete. How do I do this? Just get Revolut to remove the number? Thanks

You have to write an email to them and describe the issue and they will unblock it for you … they have only one address is their site I think is for complaints… sent your issue in this address