Can i transfer money (euro) from an exchange (ex:Kraken) to Revolut?

Hi,
As the title says. I seen other topics where it says its ok and i seen others also say their account have been frozen so i thought i ask what is the current situation (knowing banks change their rules now and then).
Is it ok to send funds (euro) from kraken to Revolut?
Any limitation when it comes to transfer of funds? like how about coinbase or binance?

Regards
Rex

1 Like

That’s what I do, I top up from or withdraw to my :r: account as other banks are going funny about cryptocurrency trading :unamused:

1 Like

Cool, good to know it works. Now the question is how sensitive is Revolut with somewhat bigger amounts. No like millions but like now i need to send around 15k euro to a car-dealer for a car purchase and another 16k to another company for some home renovation we made.
If i transfer these amounts from Kraken to Revolut and then SEPA transfer to the companies i assume its ok right?
I had a chat with support and they say there is no limitation so in theory it should work fine.

1 Like

I would be prepared for additional source of funds checks. Especially if crypto is involved.

Yes that is my “headache”. I mean i do sell crypto at Kraken for transfer ofc.
Source of fund is Salary (originally) + crypto gains but i do do so much stuff in DEX+DeFi so its impossible to show the exact “source” if i’m honest. Like how do i show when i farm and exchange to say CAKE->BUSD->BTC->BUSD->USDC etc …
Or ETH i have from before that i mix into above. This whole Source of funds is old way of thinking sadly. With crypto its hard to think in terms of dollars and source of fund.
What i’m afraid of is i send a big amount and wont be able to exactly clarify the source as i been involved in so bloody many things that i cant keep track of myself.
Its not like i bought 1 crypto and i sell it. I do experiment with tons of DeFi protocols …

1 Like

Agree. I am buying and selling cryptocurrency time after time and after a while, it’s hard to track back all records and work out accurate profit :bar_chart::bar_chart::bar_chart::neutral_face:

1 Like

I wish there were a crypto friendly alternative out there :frowning:

1 Like

I am sure that corresponding tools are being developed, to help us to get on track with all sales records :neutral_face::bookmark_tabs::books::bar_chart::chart_with_upwards_trend::chart_with_downwards_trend:

hehe i say good luck with that. Using multiple protocols and LP etc.
I wish for a day where crypto is money and without any tax or rather mob fee as i call it :slight_smile:
Money should be free and private. Once we can pay directly in crypto then we dont need any thirdparty services. That will be sweet.

1 Like