Can i load my Revolut from my PC

Don’t think so? I’m a new user… Are you able to reach me?

Sure - let me send you a DM.

Hi AndreasK, please could you let me know how to top up via bank transfer as my phone has broken and I am going away in a couple of days.

Thanks!

Do you have access to any other supported device?

my iphone was the only one I had connected to my revolut card if that’s what you mean?

I have the same problem - my phone got broken and I need to top up my credit card with computer or smth. Could you please help me out?

Why not just use a regular bank transfer?

1 Like

Hi, would it be possible for you to facilitate me transferring money onto my card too please without my phone! Thank you

Hi Andreas,

My phone has stopped working and I’m in Colombia. I don’t have another phone. Would you be able to top up my card via bank transfer?

Thank you!

Alice

Hi @anon33247966 :

I have the same issue (stolen phone) and need to top up my account without the app. Can you send me the bank details? Looks like I cannot send you direct messages. Can you try to reach me instead?

Thank you in advance!

Diane

Hi guys. Are you able to send me a direct message?

Hi @anon33247966. I am unable to send a DM but I’m having the same problem as the others. Please help. Thank you.

1 Like

I have just joined so a belated reply.
You can run revolut on a PC inside an Android emulator like Bluestacks (free download) for Windows.
It is also possible under Linux using virtual box bit it is much more complicated.

2 Likes

I cannot find it on bluestacks. are you sure that you can do that?

Hi Andreas, Can you do that for me too?

Hi Andreas,

I changed my phone and I don’t have access to my mail box on it. However to activate my revolut account on my phone I need to use the link they send to my email but on my phone. Is it possible to change my address email with having access to the app?

Thanks

Hi, I’ve updated my Samsung Galaxy S6 with Lineage OS 17.1 and Gapps as this was the only way to get past Android 7 support (and many apps are dropping support for Android 7 including banking apps). Both my HSBC and Dutch bank apps work 100% fine (both major banks), but Revolut says this device is unsupported.
PS: I would be perfectly happy to run Revolut from my PC (again like all other major banks) - in fact I would prefer this, but it seems Revolut no longer supports this either - other than just checking your balance.
I’m very disappointed as now I’m effectively unable to use my Revolut bank account. Is there a procedure to file a complaint with Revolut? I’m hesitant to install APKs from other sources for banking.
Joost.

Hi,
Can you please send me the bank transfer details ?
Best,
Jacob Matthews

Hello Community,
Actually i’m working to integrate the bussiness API. i would like to know how i can get My account access Token

help please

Do you mean the API certificate? If yes, just click on the account name (top left on web version) and scroll down to “Business API”. On that page is also a link to the API documentation.