Can i load my Revolut from my PC

how can i popup revolut card by personal computer with safe?

My phone has broken, and i want to buy a new one , but i have problem with revolut card i try to load from PC, without good resolt. can you help me?

Hello @panosss_25

You can top up your account via bank transfer, which doesn’t need to have the app. You can contact me and I can send you the relevant bank details.

hellow my friend thenk you for reply can i tell me how i will use revolut card without pop up? relevant bank details

Im afraid I dont understand your question, could you please rephrase it? What do you mean without pop up? Relevant bank details.

how can i pop up my revolut card without smartphone
can i send me the relevant bank details?

You can top up your account via bank transfer, but you’ll bot be able to monitoring your account without a smart phone.

ok for ex. i want to transfer euro to revolut account,
the step for this transfer is. i will go to bank and i make a
transfer to revolut card number which write in the card ? and then i can use it?

No, don’t worry. I will send you the instructions via a direct message.

Best,

Andreas K.

Hi Andreas. Would you also be able to send me the relevant details so I can top up my card via bank transfer?

Also am i able to view my balance on my PC?

Cheers

Logan

No, you’re not, but you can see it for free on any ATM :slight_smile:
It will display the sum of all the available balances in the local currency of the ATM :wink:

Drop me a direct message with your registration phone number so I can help. I wouldn’t advise to rely on ATMs, as @Juliopp said, they will display the sum of all the available balances in the local currency of the ATM.

@AndreasK How do I send you a direct message?

Hello, I need some help. My phone got broken too, and I need to top up my card. Thank you!

I’ve sent you a direct message!

Hi Andreas,

I too would like to load money to my Revolut card, without the use of a smart phone (Due to it breaking).

Would you be able to provide the relevant infomation?

Thanks.

Could you please send me a direct message?

Hi Andreas - could you do the same for me? How do i contact you?

Are you able to reach me via DM?