Can a cryptowallet receive crypto?

Can my revolut account receive crypto from external addresses? If yes, what fees are charged? Once received, can I sell it for fiat?

1 Like

Hey @stevarga :slight_smile:

No, it can’t. At all. :r: says it’s planned however. No ETA provided.

4 Likes

Thanks for the quick answer. For me and a few others that will be the main consideration whether to begin using Revolut. I hope it’s activated soon.

1 Like

It won’t be anytime soon - between the technical aspect and the legal one, I think it will take a lot of time.
I’d say: don’t count on it for 2018. Let’s hope I’m wrong.

2 Likes

Seems as it’s still not implemented. Very sad, because I ordered their card in the hope to have a crypto debit card to spend my cryptos bought on other exchanges. Maybe the Revolut team can bring some more light into the discussion.

Disappointing a bit, but will be looking forward to this feature still.

I don’t think this will ever happen.
Even though they implemented exchanging crypto<>fiat, they are very restrictive about transfers outside their system (to/from crypto-related exchanges)

Hi anyone,can I send Bitcoin from my Revolut wallet ?
Thanks

please can revolut bring the ability to earn yield on crypto within the app. I’m a hodlr and my crypto is just sitting trapped in the app. Alternatively can you consider a wallet in the app

a loyal revolut customer

2 Likes

That feels crypto support in Revolut is kinda fake. We even can not be sure if we really buy real crypto money. It looks like a virtual crypto market.

1 Like