Can a 3rd party top up via bank transfer?

To be clear: can someone else transfer funds to my card using my GBxxREV… IBAN?
That would be an interesting opportunity.
On the sender and the receiver names must match?

Yes, but is a bit tricky tho

Our accounts support third party payments, and as with all payments, will be subject to our usual fraud checks. This may mean that the funds will take a bit longer to reach your account, but we are working to bring this time down and to streamline this process.

Limits on SEPA and SWIFT

If you are talking about the personal “local” EUR IBAN, third party incoming transfers are no problem. If you are talking about any other IBAN that asks for the reference code, what @Iskender said applies.

Limits on SEPA and SWIFT

This is a usual fraud checks like all the financial institutions & banks have :slight_smile:

Yes, you can receive third party transfers from friends and family directly into your Revolut account in any of these supported currencies:

GBP, EUR, USD, CAD, AUD, CHF, DKK, HKD, HUF, ILS, INR, NOK, NZD, PLN, SEK, SGD, TRY, ZAR.

Your friends can also open their own Revolut account and then top it up via debit or credit card. They can then transfer funds to you for free and instantly via the ‘Send’ function.

Limits on SEPA and SWIFT

OK: so either a private (“John Smith”) or a company (“XYZ Ltd”) can send me small sums in EUR (my main currency) through my IBAN “GBxxx…” (and it will be available in a few working days, instead of one).
Correct?

not clear what you mean… the IBAN I was talking about is just mine, as no special reference is needed…

You mean a salary from a company?

let’s say small payments for freelancing

Thanks. Yes you can :slight_smile:

we also need a paypal top up

To be more precise:
Around €150/month, every month.
Will it be blocked, or is it ok?