Buying Cryptos Deposit Limit Too Low

Hi, just wondered if you could help. I’m currently buying and selling crypto currencies on the exchanges and converting them to euros on Coinbase. I then wanted to send to Revolut, change to GBP and send to my personal uk bank account, however, the deposit limit is £25,000. Can this be increased or is that my lot? - There is no option in the profile verification to supply additional ID and I cant find the answer anywhere. Many thanks

I have this exact same problem. I am currently going through verification but their system seems very slow if working at all. I have huge daily amounts I want to get out of kraken but I’ve pretty much already used up my £25,000

Mine asked for extra verification after I got close to my limit. Just transfer a load of funds from somewhere and it will ask for wage slips, p60, bank statements etc etc

Apparently 24 hours to process, but reading recent posts I think they have s big in the works. I’m not holding my breath for any response soon

Looks like we’ve increased your limits, am I right? Let me know if you need help.

Thanks, yes I have a slight increase but I expect some pre sale and ICO investments that I can’t really prove as they haven’t hit the exchanges yet and have only the fiat value I invested.

I will provide this when it starts to gain momentum and hopefully you can jncrease again.

Thanks for the help so far

Glad to hear that :slight_smile: Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.

Have a great day.

Regards,

Andreas K

Can you let me know how you get on as I didn’t get a reply to my post. I am getting in on some icos so same as you only have the fiat proof

Yeah I’ll try. Must of my investments aren’t released until Q2 at the earliest and I’ll probably sit on them for a good six months. I dong think it’ll be a problem. They increased my limit based on proving my deposits and crypto funds

You can find out more about this in the FAQs :wink:

Me too - good luck!
Cheers