Business App selfie not working

Dear All,
When I try to login in my revolut business app.
The selfie is not working a message pop up saying try later or contact us.
The picture is clear, so I do not understand what is the problem.
I can login on the website but not from app.

Best regards,
Enrico

1 Like

The recommend that you contact customer support. Why not try that?

1 Like

Thanks for your precious reply I’ve already done it BUT they are NOT replying.
I can’t contact them through the chat because I can’t log in to the APP so I was trying some help from the community because in their standard email that I received back, they suggest to contact the community.

Does someone have/had the same issue and how solved?

1 Like

Support chat should also be available via website. You wrote you can log-in that way?

You can search this community forum to find ways to contact the business customer support in case log-in fails. It’s not super intuitive, so I don’t remember all the steps.

1 Like

Hello @Enricandre :wave: ,

Welcome to our community. I understand you are unable to verify the selfie. :frowning_face:

Please follow these easy troubleshooting steps:

• Reset your password (web) or passcode (mobile app)
  • Set your browser to incognito or private mode before logging in
  • Clear your browser’s cache and enable pop ups
  • Try using a different browser
  • Ensure you’ve a strong Wifi connection
  • Make sure you have Revolut Business mobile app (black icon) and try to reinstall the app again
  • If you have changed your phone number, contact our support team.

Follow these steps when taking a selfie:

• Find good lighting, remove anything covering your face (e.g. glasses, or a hat) and ensure, that you are the only person in the image;
  • Approve access to your camera
  • Move your face into the oval in the middle of the screen and wait till the oval will turn on green
  • Press the image capture button to take an image (in some cases the photo will be taken automatically)
  • Verify if the selfie requirements are met
  • Press confirm and continue

If none of the above steps work for you, please submit a request here or get in touch with support: go to SettingsHelp page and scroll down to chat requests. If you can’t log in, click here and then click ‘Contact us’ (you’ll be asked to fill in some information). Hope this helps. :pray:

SG | Community Team