Business Account Progress

Hey all,

I’ve been aware of Revolut for Business for a while now, but am only a relatively recent owner of an account.

The main thing I’m struck by upon delving into getting started, is that there seem to be a lot of loose ends across different areas of the products ongoing development.

Primarily, it says on the homepage that the white/black cards will be available in Autumn - it’s now December. I’m interested in ordering my first card but I’d love to get my hands on that white one!

Is it possible to get an update on where we stand, what you guys are actively working on and what you have planned? I can’t help but feel a little discouraged from spending my money on a business account when I have no clue what’s coming or how soon to expect it - it seems a little bit forgotten.

Thanks! :blush:

1 Like

Hi @joshuathorley

Thanks for your message. We are working hard here to build out the product in various areas (including making it easier to use the product on the move, easier for accountants to use the product and general improvement to our existing features) - we will make announcements as the various product features become available for release.

On the cards, you can now order the new card designs in the web interface (including the white one) - hope you like them!

Thanks
James