Business account and company creation in France

Good morning,
Im thinking about using Revolut for my coming company, as far as im very satisfied with my personnal revolut account.
I will run a consultant business under SAS status in France.
In order to create it, i need to provide to administration a proof that a professionnal account is created in the name of the company, and that the starting capital of the company is deposited in this account.

Question is : is it possible to do so with the business account ? Or do i need to boostrap with a classical bank which might knows the procedure, and then switch to revolut once the creation administrative work is over.

I’m also interested in the answer to this question!
We are a startup in Portugal who would like to use Revolut for Business to start the company.
We need to declare to the Tax Authority the IBAN for them to check the realization of starting capital.
Are you aware if we can use Revolut for this?
Thank you!

I recommend speaking with Revolut for Business’s dedicated customer support team.

You can reach them here:

https://business.revolut.com/signup

Hello,

I have the same problem and get no answer from Business Revolut support chat.

I need a proof that a professionnal account is created in the name of the company, and that the starting capital of the company is deposited in this account.

Without that I cannot create a company in France,

Can you provide this proof document ?

Please reply me

I’m also concerned about this situation.

I dropped a message to the businness revolut support chat but no response

I used to use n26 before and I hot response immediatly but unfortunately they don’t have business account (only freelance).

Without a proof that a professionnal account is created in the name of the company, and that the starting capital of the company is deposited in this account, I cannot open a society in France

If no help about this, revolut is unhelpfull