Brazilian Feedbacks & Comments

We want to be able to transfer and receive money via PIX with accounts in Brazil if it is not impossible to use the account here in our country. Priority has to be the implementation of PIX.

2 Likes

Welcome to our community @Wendell :wave:. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Stay tuned. :r:

SG | Community Team

The worse part of this is: Brazilian on-line retail stores prefer to deal with fraudulent activity than supporting 3D Secure that would prevent it beside most cards supporting it.

The only time I saw a request for it was on European websites.

2 Likes

@SG.Mandal Hi, good morning/afternoon.

If you have an RNE and you CPF numbers, can you open a Brazilian bank account in Brazil?

Thanks in advance,

Mary

1 Like

If you have a CPF should be able to open an bank account in Brazil.

But if I remember correctly opening revolut account it only accepts RG (Brazilian ID) or passport.

Some traditional Brazilian banks may don’t know that they should accept the RNE, but if you have a CNH should be more easily to be accepted without having to ask the superiors.

1 Like

Hi Eudes, thanks for your quick answer.

I have already bank accounts in ITAU and BB, so I guess that it shouldn’t be a problem to open another brazilian bank account, then, right?

Agora, my problem is how to opened if I have already a Revolut bank account in Spain.

E o negócio do pix…já foi resolvido???

1 Like

Currently, Revolut allows one (personal) account per person. To open more accounts would be in violation of the T&Cs. You could close your Spanish account and then open a new Account with Revolut in Brazil.

When in doubt about this, I strongly recommend to talk to support before trying to open a 2nd account.

1 Like

If you already have revolut in Spain, keep it!

It’s more complete than the Brazilian revolut, here it doesn’t have iban and it’s hosted on revolut in Singapore, beside revolut having an bank license in Brazil, they aren’t using it yet :cry:

Brazilian Revolut only accepts PIX transfers from yourself because isn’t yet on revolut, so they see the CPF from who send the PIX and deposit on their account with the same CPF, the BRL account is hosted on the exchange house that revolut uses instead of revolut itself.

Maybe when revolut host their BRL account, it would be available to your European account.

From the Brazilian traditional banks I like itaú more, they are the less worse.

1 Like

Thanks again @Eudes.

Well noted.

B.R,

Mary

1 Like

Thanks @Frank

B.R,

Mary

1 Like

Welcome to our community @maryvelazco :wave:. It’s great that your concern got resolved. Keep exploring our community. :r:

Thanks for the help @Eudes @Frank. :star:

SG | Community Team

Where is pix revolut and one of the most used services in banks in Brazil and you still haven’t received the service!

2 Likes

Hey @Wendell :wave:,

We have already shared the feedback with our dedicated team. Please bear with us. :hugs:

SG | Community Team

You guys (not you, you. The higher management) should focus on PIX support in Brazil, on small business PIX payment by QR code without fees would attract a lot of small business that usually receive PIX on their credit card machines since it’s have a fee, free PIX for small business would be great.

PIX is good, but a lot of people try to scam creating fake receipts for transaction they didn’t do, that’s why most businesses prefer to receive PIX on credit card terminals since it offer confirmation and prevent fraud, it’s easier than have a employee receiving the transaction and checking manually on the bank statement.

Revolut is being too slow on the Brazilian market,
One year ago it arrived and nothing changed since, common, all the big Brazilian banks and bigger fintech already are offering dollar, some even euro accounts and cripto and investments.

If revolut doesn’t pay more attention on Brazil, will ending like N26 leaving the market without even properly arriving.

2 Likes

@Eudes, We get your concern and thank you for letting us know about it. We already shared this with our team. :pray:

SG | Community Team

One thing that is really missing on Revolut (beside PIX and availability of BRL balance on debit card) is earnings something on the money inside the pockets.

Or some investment, here the annual earnings of the dollar account of banco inter (not the same bank was in Europe) depending of how long the money is committed to stay invested.

If my balance on Revolut could earn something when isn’t in use, I would have deposited more money there and had received the promotional gold metal card. :pensive:

1 Like

@Eudes, Thank you for sharing this. Please bear with us. :blush:

SG | Community Team

1 Like