Bloked account

Hi there, I’m new to Revolut.

I’ve setup an account a few weeks ago and it has been working ok. I’ve toped up my account 3 times for some residual online shopping and has been working great.

Tomorrow I’m leaving no NY for vacation and I was preparing my account, so I tried to top-up more money than usual, and it wasn’t working, saying I didn’t had funds. I tried again with small amount, and worked greta. So I repeated that process until eventually stopped working and my card was blocked.

The thing is, nobody is answering on the chat and I can’t really get the information on my online banking system that is needed to unlock the card (Revolut1234) because it always appears as an foreign payment, and doesn’t appear anything refering to revolut.

I’ve already checked my ID on the first day I installed the app and I have raised the limit.

I don’t know what else to do…please can somebody help me?

I’m a bit desperate because my flight is tomorrow morning…

Please…anyone?

If it is of any consolation my account was blocked today and I can neither access my app or get any response from Chat. I, too, am a new user, have money on a card that cannot be used and it was my first attempt at using Revolut. I called the friend who recommended this app and he thinks the Server is down. Not too impressed right now.

Buenas tardes @ce.vinagre :slight_smile:

@AndreasK and @jessicaszabla are the helpful ones. If they don’t come today, try to reach them through :r:'s profiles on Twitter and Facebook :wink:

For more info:

Hi guys! Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

I can see both accounts fully active :slight_smile:

Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.

Have a great day.

Regards,

Andreas K