Blocking Certain Wallets from use of Revolut Card

I attempted to purchase something in EUR, and there were not enough funds, so it then used my LTC wallet to complete the transaction, converting it into EUR.

There was some panic when I saw the notification saying I spent 0.24 LTC whilst at the supermarket. I would much rather prefer the transaction to be rejected than being taken from my crypto wallets.

I would like a feature where you can Lock a wallet (In my case, LTC) from being used by your Revolut card in the event that you cannot complete your purchase in the intended currency.

2 Likes

You can deactivate an account and won’t be used.

Using crypto for payments is a future, not a bug.

3 Likes

Of course that is not a bug, and that is the future… But I also would like to protect my crypto account… If I bought crypto at some time ago, and it down to half value, I do not want to touch on that Wallet to not lose money… I also prefer that transaction would be rejected. And if needed I can charge in 20seconds with my Visa and not lose money, using that crypto that is waiting for better values to be used by me.
So, can please someone confirm, if I desactivate the account as Iskender said on last reply, if I have not enought funds on principal account, it will not use my crypto account? That crypto value, it will be like on an offline Wallet, until I reactivate it again? Thank you for your support.