Blocked account

I created my account today and topped up 760 gbp. After I transferred all of the money. I received an message needed me to enter the 4 dig code Revolut 1234. I done it and the system says verified. All seems OK but the page suddenly jumped to the “blocked account for security reasons “ please help!!!

Hello, my account was blocked long time ago, I need help please. I’ve e tried contacting through Rita but she doesn’t answer.
Thanks in advance @AndreasK

Hi @DanyCG

I’ve escalated this issue to our compliance team as they will be better suited to assist you with this matter.

Hi @Victor22022

We are sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We have responded and resolved your query. If you need anything else, please let us know

@AndreasK @jessicaszabla

URGENT
Hi I have been on online app chat for 3 hours with no luck. Mu account got locked after topping up 600£ and I verified as requested from my bank statement and its still locked. Please can you kindly sort out ASAP as I have spend most of today staring at the phone.

Thanks

Hi @AndreasK

My account has been blocked but I have verified my debit cards. I have tried going through support but there is no response from Rita.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Same issue here. Topped up account and got asked to verify card. After I entered the information my account was blocked. I also had no response from the support.

I think if you a new user,you shouldn’t top up with huge sums on a first day.I rather try with small amounts first . Had no problems so far,tough i topped up by 500gbp max at a time.

I only topped up a total of £300 when I got blocked. It’s just a bit of an inconvenience for the sake of saving a couple of £s when I could have just SEPA transferred it from my normal bank account with no issues.

Same issues with me @AndreasK , i have verified my card using the code from my bank statement and my account is still blocked

My account has now been unblocked. Thanks for the swift help!

Hi. I created an account with a virtual credit card, I topped up with several credit cards, and I bought on a website.

I tried to transfer the rest to my other bank account. All credit cards and bank account was verified.

Now my revolut account is blocked, since a few days.

Any solution? @AndreasK

Thanks.

Lucky you. Mine is still blocked with absolutely no reply from customer support through the app.

Hi,

My card is blocked. I cannot escalate to in-app support.

Is there an alternate way of contacting revolut. You cannot block the card and the chat functionality and reply back informing that you will communicate through chat in the app.

Please look into this urgently. I am unable to use the chat future in the app and the card is blocked.

Try contact through Facebook or Twitter