Blocked account?

“Your account is currently blocked for security reasons”

• How do I unblock my account?

Edit: (Resolved) For those who get this message, its an automated verification (probably for an initial transfer)
a representative got in contact with me in the app in the “support” section. just make sure the bot refers you onto the relevant team

hello. how do i unbloked my account? ı need the send the money urgent. please help me.

Hi there,

Please send me a DM with the phone number linked to your account so that I can help out.

Best,

Jessica

My account is also blocked and I can’t get anyone on the app. Please help me resolve this!

I understnd you message @AndreasK . I too am struggling to unblock my account. I’m premium user and im struggling to get any support. Ive been holding on to the bot app thing for over 2 hours

Oh no! Really sorry to hear that. Please let me have a look!

I can see your account fully active! A member of our compliance team has helped you out. Once again apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Hi @AndreasK @jessicaszabla,

My account has also got abruptly blocked for no reason with the message “Your account is blocked for security reasons”. Someone from the in-app support tried to help me to unblock initially and then said “Please let me pass you to the relevant team.” It has been quite a while and no one is responding through the in-app support anymore. I need access to my card as I use it on the daily. Could you please help?

I also have this exact same problem. I have been waiting for about 4 hours for a reply

Hi @AndreasK @jessicaszabla,

I had my account blocked a couple of hours ago. Would it be possible for you to help me unlock it?

I have topped up with two cards of my own: a Monzo prepaid card and my Lloyds one. For some reason and after checking both codes of four digits to confirm both cards, my account was locked.

I would really appreciate if any of you could help me unlock it since I have some money in there that I want to transfer. Thanks a ton!

Hi

@glevycordeiro & @furkandiker1 your accounts is no fully active. Thank you for your patience.

@Musty669 I was not able to locate your account, if you still need help please drop me a DM with your phone number associated with your account.