Blocked account without any reason

Hello,

My account has been blocked since yesterday. I wrote to the support on the app and Facebook, but unfortunately, no one responded, what should I do? How to unblock my account as fast as possible? My money is blocked and I am in the foreign country and have limited amount of money. I need to unblock my revolut ASAP!

Please search this forum for similar posts. You will find additional ways to contact support that might be faster than waiting for the in app support (direct message here, Twitter, Facebook … ). It’s not the fist time that someone ran into that situation. :wink:

Cheers!

Hello!

What should I do to unblock my account?

This is a public forum. You might not want to post your phone number here :wink: .

Like I said, If you do not want to wait for the support chat, try other methods to contact Revolut staff via social media for example. Other users were able to speed things up this way. You can read about this when you search this forum for threads where others had the same problem!

Please delete this thread!

If its about your phone number, you can edit/delete your own post: three dots, and then the pencil/trash can icon.

We are sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We have responded and resolved your query. If you need anything else, please let us know.