Blocked account with no reason and no support

Blocked account with no reason and no support

It was really easy to top-up my Revolut account from my personal bank account but when I made a transfer the other way, Revolut blocked my account and cancelled my transfer without any reasons.
I contacted the support, I waited for an answer.
When I got a response, it was to ask me security questions that I answered right away and then I got the reply : “I will assign you to the appropriate team to deal with your case”.
Since then, nobody contacted me and I am stuck with the money I need to put back to my personal bank account from where it came.
It is getting really annoying and I am very mad at the way Revolut is treating its clients :

• cancelling transfer to personal account with no reasons
  • blocking account with no reasons
  • no support to help you out of the problems Revolut puts you in

Hope I will finally have someone to sort the problems Revolut created.

Hi! I recommend reaching support on Twitter (@RevolutApp) or on Facebook: https://facebook.com/revolutapp :slight_smile:

Thanks for your message.

Gi,

It looks like we have managed to get in touch with you on Facebook to discuss the issue now.

I will keep you posted.

Best,

Andreas K

Revolut does not work at all. My account was fully activated at 19:29 yesterday night. I went to sleep and when I wake up, my account is locked again for the 3rd time since the 3rd of May while I did not use it ! What is this mess ? Could you please solve that problem once for ALL ???

Following a review of your account, in accordance with section 9.1 of our Terms and Conditions, we are unable to continue to offer you services provided by Revolut and your account has been suspended indefinitely. Any remaining funds will be returned to the bank account they were loaded from.

Twitter or any social media should not be the way to resolve technical issues on your personal finance, in fact, it is generally not a good idea that you tell to the world that you use Revolut or you give sensible information (like your balance, your other bank name, country and currencies you hold, etc.) or any other banking system.

For security and privacy.

1 Like

I have the same problem.can I speak with someone? Please

I am so sick of this card. It’s blocked when I need it most. Support is also just wonderful. Last time I waited for 16h. I am afraid today I will also wait for so long. Should I wait in a shop for so long ???
It is completely unreliable card.

If just your card is blocked (and not your account), you can unblock it by yourself from within the app.

Thank you Frank.
You are right, I have the whole account blocked. I was just trying to pay something with my card. In a future I will be always afraid to use this card. It is so embarrassing when you try to pay something at the payment counter and your card doesn’t work.