Blocked account for now 2 weeks with no reason and no support

My account has been blocked for now two weeks. Any exchange with the compliance or support team through the app chat is a nightmare. It takes days do be answered back when I send the info they ask for immediately. No way to contact any one by email or by phone to solve the so called ‘SECURITY’ issue. Security is nowadays the password to all abuses.
Having experienced this kind of very unpleasant treatment and having my funds blocked, I just want now, as a disatisfied customer, to close my account and have my money transferred to my regular bank account.

Revolut seems to be completely disorganized and understaffed. I hope that there is no bankruptcy at sight and that our money is well protected.

I BEG SOMEONE FROM REVOLUT TO READ THESE LINES AND HELP ME GET OUT OF THIS TRAP.

thanks in advance…

Hi! I recommend contacting them via Twitter (@RevolutApp), they usually respond the fastest there! :slight_smile: You could also try Facebook: https://facebook.com/revolutapp

Thank you for your suggestion cOstin, but I would have appreciated an answer from the people that caused all this trouble.

Hello @docGG

Let me start by expressing our apologies for any negative experience you may have had using our services. Unfortunately, your account has been locked by our automated security system, for security reasons and further verifications are needed.

I can see we have been in touch on Facebook too. I’ll personally keep you posted.

Once again, apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Best,

Andreas K.

Hello Andreas,

Thank you for answering. I contacted you through twitter and not Facebook. I accept your apologies. I can understand the automated security system but not the long waiting time to solve the issue. So please let’s do it NOW for good.

Best,

Hello Andreas,

The joke goes on… I have been unblocked with apologies on May 19 around 9PM and I am blocked again this morning on May 20 at 6AM.

YOUR AUTOMATIC LOCKING SYSTEM MUST HAVE BEEN PROGRAMMED BY A BUNCH OF CHIMPS !!!

Did they use SWIFT, Java, PHP, JASON ? send me the code I will fix it for you…

When are you going to stop all this ? Does Nikolay Storonsky know about how poorly his startup is managed or shall I need to email him to tell him about this unbelievable mess ?

COULD YOU PLEASE HELP SOLVE THIS ISSUE DEFINITIVELY?

Hello @docGG.

I’m really sorry to announce, that following a review of your account, in accordance with section 9.1 of our Terms and Conditions, we are unable to continue to offer you services provided by Revolut and your account has been suspended indefinitely. Any remaining funds will be returned to the bank account they were loaded from.

Best,

Andreas K.

I have used the app according to the section 9.1of your Terms and Conditions. And I have every documents to prove it. But as I had the intention to close my account anyway according to the level of service provided and all the problems encountered lately, I would not complain about that.
I tried to contact the compliance department using the app chat to get more info and evidently I did not get any answer. I just want to know, as I have 2 bank accounts where my money will be sent in order to follow the transfer. Just a simple legitimate question left without answer.
I have lost a lot of time and effort to get simple matters solved.