Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2022

Do you know what day is today? It’s Black Friday :star_struck:

If you’re planning on taking advantage of a discount, what are you thinking of getting? :question:

Phone upgrade? New clothes? New console? Neon lights? Early Xmas gifts?

Let us know in the thread :arrow_down:

Ps: Revolut has big savings on Metal :eyes: and limited-time rewards to make shopping easy this Black Friday :shopping_cart: Open your app to find out more (subject to customer and regional availability) :star:

2 Likes

That Black Friday deal on Metal should be a keeper!

Black Friday here in The Netherlands is not very special the discounts are not necessarily higher then other discounts (like the Christmas discounts we have here) you just need to search a lot to find something that’s worth it.

2 Likes

More crypto for us, please :smirk:

And what about current Metal subscribers? They also want to save :confused:

2 Likes

I bought a Firestick and an Echo dot for my room… :shopping:

3 Likes

@Youssf We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the Metal Black Friday :star_struck:

@Remi-1 We are always looking to improve, and offer more crypto tokens to you, so stay tuned :money_mouth_face:

@Mattia95 I also bought and Echo :heart: how are you finding it? :eyes:

3 Likes

I know I’m late for this party :smiley:
but any chance we can have that metal subscription discount again :smiley: maybe an Easter discount hehehe
looking forward to get the metal one, but Nov/2023 is so far away now :frowning: this is why an Easter discount is needed :smiley:

2 Likes

My Metal subscription renews on 11th April, so I would be glad to gain a discount too :star_struck:

3 Likes

@_bruno Hello :wave: and welcome to the :r: community. We are happy to have you here :hugs:

We understand that waiting until November 2023 for the metal subscription may seem like a long time :frowning_face: , but we believe it’s worth the wait. :raised_hands:

We encourage you to keep an eye out for any future announcements or updates on our website or social media channels. :face_with_monocle:

@Remi-1 we’re excited to hear that your renewal day for metal subscription has finally arrived! :confetti_ball:

Veda | Community team

2 Likes

Did you manage to get a discount?
I haven’t :frowning: not even a free month.
Jeez can’t believe I’ll have to wait until November.

1 Like

Nope, they charged me all £120 for another year :sweat_smile:

1 Like

No Black Friday this year?

2 Likes

@_bruno Hello, Welcome back. :heart_eyes:

Please find details on Black Friday promotion in this FAQ link. I hope this helps! If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. :rocket:

Veda | Community Team

Thanks for coming back to me that fast :slight_smile: is it just for US though? Can find it here in my Irish app :frowning: the option.

1 Like

it seems no blackfriday for Ireland this year, right? :frowning:

1 Like

From what support told me BF offers are only for Singapore and Australia

1 Like

Shame, right? Feels like we were left behind

I didn’t see any promotions on my revolut

And there is Green Friday in the Netherlands (Shops like Dille & Kamille are closed)